Nika is responsible for the following:
- Tax Compliance and Planning services: All facets of tax return preparation and other required tax filings for partnerships, corporations, limited liability companies, and high net worth individuals; short and long-term business and individual tax planning; California and multi-state tax planning.
- Litigation Support services: Forensic accounting, economic damages, asset tracing, and partner/shareholder disputes. Nika has experience in a variety of cases, including federal tax evasion; partnership disputes; civil and criminal tax proceedings; and foreign bank transactions.
- Tax Controversy services: Tax preparation for late returns and non-filers; voluntary disclosures; offshore income and bank account voluntary disclosures; IRS, Franchise Tax Board, Board of Equalization and Employment Development Department Audit representation.
- Accounting services: Manage preparation of compiled and reviewed financial statements; coordination with the client's attorney, taxing authority agents or other third parties; assist client with resolution of internal accounting system issues; financial forecasts; and bookkeeping.
- B.S. — University of Phoenix. Major: Business Accounting, 2002
- 2014 - Present: Senior Manager, Howard, Kittle and Company CPAs, LLP. Specializing in accounting, taxation and litigation support.
- 2012 - 2014: Tax Manager, Windes, Inc.
- 2001 - 2012: Accounting & Audit Manager, Green Zahn & Associates
- California Society of CPAs