Sarah is responsible for the following services:
- Performing financial statement reviews and compilations of privately-held companies.
- Preparation of individual, partnership and corporate tax returns.
- QuickBooks, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll.
- Preparation of tax returns for payroll, sales, and property taxes.
- Write-up of financial statements from client's data, including GAAP and transaction postings.
- Performing advanced to complex accounting functions for clients.
- Performing analytical reviews of financial and procedural information.
- Researching new and challenging accounting issues using a variety of media.
- Designing spreadsheets, data flow charts, graphs, and other formats to present complex data in an understandable and useable format for litigation support engagements.
- B.A. — University of California, Irvine. BA in Economics and BA in International Studies, 2011
- Post-Graduate — University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Extension. Certificate in Accounting, 2011
- 2011-Present: G.L Howard and Company CPAs, LLP.
- 2018-Present: CPA
- 2013-2018: Staff Accountant
- 2011-2013: Office Administrator
- California Society of CPAs